Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pine Valley

My sister Alicia and her hubby Dane came to visit a little before Christmas to celebrate Christmas and New Years.
This is a 4 min movie. It is silent. It is more like a slide show.
We just had such a fun time visiting Dane's families cabin. I wanted
to share some of the fun.
One of the nights we did a Murder Mystery Dinner Party and everyone dressed up for their parts.

5 comments:

gmakathy said...

How fun!!! We'll have to come up with something like that for our Labor Day campout! Thanks for sharing with us.

Love you,
Kathy

KM said...

That dinner sounds like a blast! I would love to do that. You always have great ideas.
Kari

Brookey said...

Looks like a dang good time. Murder mysteries are the best! Last one Brent and I went to, someone actually came in a Nightie. Yikes. Your family does so much together, just think warm.....Orlando warm. YEA!

Greg and Annette said...

That looks like a great party! Those murder mysteries are so much fun.

Dane and Alicia said...

I love that video, you did such a cute job. Thanks for the fun time. Can't wait till you guys can come out and see us.