I have been such a naughty blogger! I am sorry. I have not been blogging like I should. Here is an update about what we are up to.
Nate has been going fishing and doing yard work with all his spare time. He has gone to tounaments, and a nice trip with his brothers. The yard seems never ending. We could easily work on it full time and never be done. I am sure everyone feels that way. Nate does a really good job and he makes things look nice. We are getting ready for planting the garden. Traditionally it is always the weekend after Mother's Day.
Nate and Aubrie are enjoying the last weeks of school. They have had field trips and read-a-thons. They think May has been the best! Nate's teacher even sent home a note saying no more spelling words/tests officially for the rest of the year. We got a trampoline for Easter, so they have been on it nonstop. They both are signed up for T-ball and Coach pitch. That will be starting soon.
Grayson recently had a trip to the ER. He split open his forhead on the bars of his cousins trampoline. We were able to glue it and not have stitches. He talks about it all the time. He loves to tell people he had to go to the hospital. He has learned to pedel his bike this spring. He now rides everywhere. Good thing I own the entire end of the road, because he is always in the road! Besides the trampoline and his bike, he rides his scooter, plays soccer, baseball, golf. The kid is always outside!
I have been spring cleaning! YUCK! I hate to admit it, but I have hauled out 12 large black garbage bags from just Aubrie and Nates rooms. I am unsure how it all got there. We even found 5 of the same toy. It was a McDonald's toy, but 5. Apperantly we went all the time for a short while. We currently haven't been recently.
My pregnancy is 12 weeks now. I am starting to not get sick very often now. We let the kids play with the ultrasound machine last night. They had fun peeking at the baby. It helped it to feel more real for them. I do have access to the machine, in the office I work at, anytime I want so they came up after hours. Nate is learning-by trial and error-to do a pretty good job at an ultrasound. By the time we're done he should be a pro.
We are planning our family vacation. We are going to Florida to visit my cute sister. We are so excited and the time is getting closer. We will of course go to Disney World. We will Power vacation for one week and relax vacation for one week. I am trying to have a balance. Some of the other things we will be doing is Deep Sea Fishing, Blue Man Group (Per Alicia and Dane THANKS GUYS!), Gatorland, St. Augustine, Islands of Adventure and possibly parasailing(Uncle Nate wants to do that pretty bad).
We are going to Florida because Alicia and Dane live there. Well, now Emily and Charles live in Chicago. We are going to have to go there next. According to her blog it looks great so far.
Things are good and busy. I will try to be a better blogger.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment