Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Picture Time
Grandpa Allen bought these shirts at Universal Studios Orlando Florida this summer. We have been excited to take a picture with them ever since. This has been planned since way before Cody was even born. These are a little blurry. My camera isn't very good. Maybe Santa will get the hint :) Then we can get more clear pictures.


I had to bribe them to smile and pose. They got to open the box they were sitting on. When they saw it wasn't toys inside they actually started crying. Well just Aubrie mostly. Inside the box was new coats for each of them. If you have seen them around recently, you would know how bad they needed them. Nate and I really had to convince them this is a good gift. Glad I didn't wait until Christmas to have them open it. It's always a bummer to have tears on Christmas morning.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That is So funny about the coats. Made me chuckle. Last Christmas Brinley sat on the couch in tears because she got too many clothes and not enough toys. She informed me that there better not be ANY clothes under the tree this year.

KM said...

I let Alesia open one of her presents already. New snow boots. She needed them so bad.

Kosmuch Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kosmuch Family said...

I love the pictures, I remember when dad bought those. Hopefully Christmas morning goes better, ;)
I had to give my kids their PJs early, too.