Thursday, April 1, 2010
Catch up time
First the wind tore apart the trampoline enclosure. Notice it is missing the net. Then the snow came. Happy Easter weekend. I am sure we won't be wearing shorts and flip flops.


Notice that is our power wheels completely covered.
This has nothing to do with the snow. I just made the funnest little blanket this week and I wanted to show it off. It is a rag quilt so the edges are all frayed. Notice the hanging loose hand. Fingers are fairly hard to sew. My friend Faline had to pose in this position while I drew it. The kids thought we were nuts I am sure. I am making one for each kid so I will post pictures when they are done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OMG! Your Little Cody is SO CUTE. I LOVE chunky babes. And That Blanket is to Die for. I have NEVER seen anything like that! You MUST teach me how! And this Easter Weather SUCKS! Hopefully it all melts before the weekend. Glad to see you all are doing so well! ((HUGS))
Cody is the fattest, cutest baby ever! Too bad about the snow, at least we are done with that out here, just lots and lots of rain. The blanket it soooo cute! I can't wait to see the rest. (^_^)
Oh ya...Nate and Grandma and Grandpa Durrant look really good.
~~ Who is Nate's date?
Cody has to be the chunkiest, CUTEST(!) baby there is! What a cutie!
Post a Comment