I had to add the Eclipse countdown. I bought tickets to go to the Twilight trilogy. I will get to watch all three movies in a row at the theater! I am so excited. I am going to Walmart to buy a Twilight T-shirt to wear to the event. Even better, I am making mom wear one too. I will post pictures.
Also, I saw the Swagger Waggon commercial on Utube and had to post it. It just made me laugh.
Today is a quiet day. No friends over at all. My kids are having a read-a-thon. For every book they read they get a treat. Thank you Laurie for the idea. They got to pick any spot they wanted to read. Aubrie took control and set up camp under the kitchen table. They have had a blast.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! Wish I could get my kids to do that. They are out the door the minute the sun comes up! I spend the whole day chasing them with sunscreen, LOL. So excited for Twilight! Our ward is actually having a ward party at the theater for it. (There are even a lot of husbands coming.)
Post a Comment