Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is just us being silly this evening. I asked the kids to:










Give me a nice smile.

What little angles














Be silly, silly, silly















Isn't it fabulous being a kid












Give me an angry face















Look out these kids are scary!





3 comments:

Rick and Tarah said...

Your kids are getting so big! I think you were pregnant with Aubrey when Rick and I first got married. Crazy stuff!

Angie said...

Hi Liz! I just found your blog off of Kari's. I love the story of Aubrey's teeth in the primary program! Makes me wish we were still in that ward so I could have seen it first hand! My blog is private but if you want to email me at angiecastagno@hotmail.com I'll add you to the list. Hope you're enjoying COLD Enoch!
--Angie Castagno

Sprocket said...

You are such a crack up Liz! I can always count on you to brighten my day no matter what. No wonder your kids have such colorful personalities. I love it!