
Everyone is excited to have an evening at the movies. The general overall reaction I got from everyone is that people really liked the movie. Of course, if you are a Twilight addict, you noticed the differences from the book. That is always how it works when they make a book into a movie. Only one person I spoke to said they did not like the movie. I personally found it very entertaining. I was excited to see the story from the Hollywood point of view. Many things were as I imagined. Many things I pictured differently. I think it is fun to have something to countdown to and be excited about. Here are some pictures of people I knew who were at the show today too.
P.S. I can't wait for the New Moon movie. Yeah Jake!!
P.S. I can't wait for the New Moon movie. Yeah Jake!!


1 comment:
I always enjoy a night out too. It looked like you all had fun. It would have been more fun to go with you girls, but all I had was Dane. He endured so well (even though I know he did NOT want to go) lol what a good guy. Pay back is great tonight 24 started and Dane is making me watch it. yay
Post a Comment