OH NATE!!
I sent Nate into Home depot with instructions to buy the top two colors of paint on the paint card. I assumed he did. We prepared the room (this was a major job) and were ready to paint the main color. Nate--he is so helpful--got started without me. He thought the color was a little bright at the store. He bought it without question because he has blind faith in all things pink. When he started painting, he thought the color was a little bright, but trusted my choice.
HE HAD THE COLOR CARD UPSIDE DOWN IN HOME DEPOT!!!!
THIS IS THE RESULT.
I sent Nate into Home depot with instructions to buy the top two colors of paint on the paint card. I assumed he did. We prepared the room (this was a major job) and were ready to paint the main color. Nate--he is so helpful--got started without me. He thought the color was a little bright at the store. He bought it without question because he has blind faith in all things pink. When he started painting, he thought the color was a little bright, but trusted my choice.
HE HAD THE COLOR CARD UPSIDE DOWN IN HOME DEPOT!!!!
THIS IS THE RESULT.



3 comments:
Ha! Ha! Ha! Aubrie will love that color.I am going to paint my family room. I was going to send Carlos to pick out the color. I think I may not now.
Wow!! Well, you've got to give the poor guy points for obedience. He had faith that Liz would work her magic and make it look great, and you will!
Oh My Pink! I think Nate did a wonderful job painting. Good job buddy.
Post a Comment