Monday, November 24, 2008



Aubrie did it!!
She danced at a performance. She is in her second year of dance, but has had stage fright so far. I have not wanted to force her. I have tried bribing her. I want her to dance because she loves it, not because I made her. When they were performing she got scared and stayed by me in the front. Then after watching them, she got up and ran out and joined them. She did not do the entire dance. She said it looked like her friends were having so much fun. Afterward she told me, "It was actually fun!" I told her of course it was fun. That is why you should dance. It is fun. As you can see from the pictures, she really likes her dance costume too.
This is Aubrie and her friend. They are so proud of themselves.
As you can see, She feels very pretty, nervous, excited, happy.
They are so cute! I was hoping to get pictures with some of her other co-dancers/friends/cousins. Aubrie usually does not allow pictures. I am shocked she took any of these. This is a big deal! This is all she let me have. I love everyone of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Aubrie! We are so proud of you and you look so beautiful in your dress. Have a great Thanksgiving.

KM said...

She did great! I am so proud of her.I love having her in my class!
Kari

P.s. She did look beautiful

Dane and Alicia said...

That is so great Aubrie. You look so beautiful in your outfit. We hope to see one of your next dance program so keep practicing and Alicia and I will come and see it okay? Good job!