Today was the primary program for sacrament meeting. The kids have been practicing their parts for days. They were very excited, and did very well. At one point, the kids next to me were giggling. (I was sitting on the stand with the kids) I should have become suspicious right away, but I didn't. Finally my husband caught my attention and he was pointing at his mouth then at Aubrie-who was right next to me. I looked over to find out she was wearing glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth from Halloween!! Her smile was huge, she was singing and showing them off. Usually kids don't pull stunts when their mom is sitting right next to them, but Aubrie has always been bold.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Today was the primary program for sacrament meeting. The kids have been practicing their parts for days. They were very excited, and did very well. At one point, the kids next to me were giggling. (I was sitting on the stand with the kids) I should have become suspicious right away, but I didn't. Finally my husband caught my attention and he was pointing at his mouth then at Aubrie-who was right next to me. I looked over to find out she was wearing glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth from Halloween!! Her smile was huge, she was singing and showing them off. Usually kids don't pull stunts when their mom is sitting right next to them, but Aubrie has always been bold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love the glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth. Aren't kids great!!!!
They did so good at the program!
That made me laugh right out loud. What a silly girl.
That is so funny I love that she is such a funny girl, she gets it from her dad.
She is so much like her mom it kills me. I love hearing stories about her because it reminds me of growing up with you! It's like when our mom's used to threaten us that we would have kids just like us and we'd be sorry that we were such terrors to our mothers. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! I shouldn't laugh, it will happen to me too.
Post a Comment