I made sure each of them had their own candles to blow out.
This is a cinderella card that moves when you tip it. I am sure she will save it forever!
The jerky has a story. When I was preparing for Nate's baptism dinner, I asked him what he wanted to serve. His reply was Jerky. Aubrie thought that was great. She told me that was what she wanted for her birthday. So I bought jerky for Nate, Aubrie and Uncle Dane. We couldn't leave him out.
Mom did give him gum to go with the jerky!
The picture that I do not have is of Aubrie and her new baby dolls. I thought she would like them. I was wrong!!!! She hates them. She informed me that we can wrap it up and give it away to someone else. It has been days now, and I thought she would forget. Wrong! Still hates them. Refuses to look at them or play with them. The next little girl to send a birthday invitation very probably will receive two darling twin baby dolls.



1 comment:
Thank you for the birthday presents Dane had a blast. Your cake is darling it makes me want to try one now. Aubrie you are to funny :)
Post a Comment