This weekend I attended a fabulous Girls Weekend. It was two days of all girls being wild, young, and crazy!
Friday we attacked Cedar City with a scavenger hunt. We ran wild through the streets and businesses collecting the necessary items. We even had a petition to end winter. (Some refused to sign this :( ! ) Then we had a delicious dinner. We did skits. To end the day, we played Rock Band until all hours of the morning. When it came time for bed, I decided to sneak home. ha ha. I snuck out the garage and ditched my sleeping bag on the floor. (Yes, I actually snuck out to see Nate. Is this the same old story or what) Anyway I was back by breakfast. After breakfast we had a few more fun things we did before we took off to St. George for the day. We went to the temple. I had to sit by my self and not by my friends for fear of giggling during the session. I made it! Then we went to lunch and tormented our waiter at IGGIES. We tipped him well for putting up with us. We were not acting our ages that was for sure. Then it was off to laser tag! My laser tag name was twister, and I got the highest points!! It was great. After laser tag, we hit the stores. It was shopping time. We ended up home around 9 pm.
That was when I remembered I had the lesson in primary and had promised treats. We have 9 am church. I presented my class with a wonderful surprise. To go with the dark circles under my eyes, they got to watch a MOVIE!! What is better? They had no idea why I didn't have a lesson.
Girls weekend was a blast. It was their 5th annual one. I am a first year, so I got to sport a hot pink Duh-nce hat. I will be going again. I encourage all who want to attend next year to join us.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations on your new little one on the way!!!We are excited for you.
Send me your email address
robyne_74@hotmail.com
Your Girl weekend sounds like a blast. Sometimes us mommies need to forget we are mommies for a while and let loose.
Sneeky way of letting us know your having a baby. I saw your mom this weekend, and she said NOTHING. So when the due date?
Post a Comment