Saturday, March 7, 2009

I did it again!

It was Aubrie's 6th birthday yesterday. Yes I did it again. No pictures. This time there was nothing to blame it on. I just forgot to take my camera with us. My mom did have a camera phone. I hope at least one or two will turn out. We will see. I am planning on making her pose for some pictures later. We'll pretend I took some.

Her day started out with a new birthday outfit to wear to school. She got to take treats to her class so her backpack was bulging with brownies. She liked that. Then in the afternoon, we had a wonderful party at McDonald's. She invited 10 little girls-all girls was her theme. We had such a great time. Everyone was very generous in the gifts they brought. Aubrie really got a lot of very nice gifts. Thank you. McDonald's provided everything; happy meals, cake, hats, placemats, thank you gifts for coming, ice cream cones, and plates, forks, and candles for the cake.

After McDonald's Aubrie got a visit from her grandparents. She has loved her gifts.

To end off the day she threw what could only be described as the biggest birthday tantrum ever! She covered all tantrum bases; Kicking, screaming, throwing herself down, you name it.

Because she is loved so much by her Grandma and Grandpa they agreed to let her go home with them for a special sleepover. She turned her tantrum off like a light bulb, packed a bag and ran out the front door without even a wave to her mother. See ya Aubrie! Now I am home alone and blogging. Ha Ha She thinks she won.

I will post pictures when I get her home to pose for them :)

5 comments:

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

Happy Birthday Aubrie and Hooray for sleepovers! They grow up too fast.

Dane and Alicia said...

happy birthday Aubrie! it sounds like you had lots of fun:)

KM said...

You know what they say,"its my party and I'll cry if I want to."
Alesia had a great time. Thanks for inviting her

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aubrie!!!