Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What is this?

What is this? Where are the spring flowers? This was what we woke up to at our house. Our kids were not excited to walk to the bus. Just looking at the pictures makes me cold. I did give them a ride to school. If you look at Annette and Greg's blog, those pictures look much warmer!! (Just a different side of the world) We get snow and fog, Annette, Greg, Becky, and Ryan are in St. Lucia (island), Alicia and Dane are in sunny Florida, and Rick and Tarah are in Hawaii!! I want it to be WARM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,

I have changed my blog address and can't find your email to send you an invite. Email me so I can send you one.

Robyne

robyne_74@hotmail.com

Dane and Alicia said...

well come visit me and warm up :)